To celebrate the 30th NADF Awards, NADF will look back on the past 30 years to recognize past recipients of the NADF Awards.
The following awards will be presented at the Virtual 30th Annual NADF Awards on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- 2-5+ years in operation
- 6-10+ years in operation
- 11-20+ years in operation
- 21-29+ years in operation
- 30+ years in operation
- Award of Recognition (Individuals)
The Award of Recognition will be presented to an individual who is a previous recipient of the Executive of the Year Award or the Award of Recognition; and who demonstrates leadership and significant achievements to support and promote Aboriginal business and economic development.
All nominations must be submitted to NADF by
Friday, August 7, 2021, 11:59PM, Eastern Time.
- Nominations are limited to previous businesses, organizations, or individuals who have been past recipients of the NADF Business Awards. All other nominations will be ineligible.
- Nominations may be submitted by customers, businesses, employees, or community members. Self-nominations are also accepted.
- All nominees must confirm acceptance of their nomination and complete the Nomination Questionnaire. The questionnaires will be sent to nominees upon receipt of the nomination.
- Nomination forms must include the Nominators name to be valid.